Sip & Paint Studios in El Paso, TX
We'll guide you step by step to Paint Your Own Painting or Build Your Own Wood Sign.
No Experience Necessary.
Let us take care of everything and host your next special event!
Here’s what you’ll get…
As a host, you’ll get to choose our Canvas & Cocktails Class or our Wood & Wine Workshop.
You’ll get the entire studio to yourselves.
You’ll get the same pricing as our public classes, there's just a 10 painter minimum.
Doors open 15 minutes before your party for you to bring in your drinks and snacks and get seated and uncorked.
Simple set up. Just show up with your favorite drinks & snacks and anything needed for them (cups/wine opener/plates/napkins/etc).
Simple clean up. Just clean up your food/drink mess and we'll take care of the rest!
Other good things to know about our private parties…
- All El Paso, TX locations are BYOB so wine/adult cocktails and snacks are always welcome!
- Canvas parties are $40/person, Wood Sign parties are $50/person (excluding market price of wood fees) and both have a 10 person minimum. There’s a $2/person booking fee if paying by credit card.
- Extra studio time is available for purchase. In most cases it’s a flat rate of $25/half hour and $50/hour to extend your event.
- If you are thinking about a certain date but notice that there’s already a class on the calendar for that date/time, not to worry! Call us because even if the calendar shows an event, we may not have any attendees signed up for the class yet. If that’s the case you’ll get the time slot!
- We are open 7 days a week so you’ll get to choose what works best for you (subject to artist availability).
- Once you book your party, we’ll send you a passcode to view our gallery of paintings to select your group painting.
- Custom paintings may be created in advance for your party with enough notice. Custom paintings start at $50.
- It’s best to book your private event as soon as you can to get the best time/date and allow your guests to plan. However, we can also book parties at the last minute if our schedule permits and if an artist is available.
Group too small?
Want to attend with a group but don’t think you’ll have the minimum requirement of 10 painters? Not to worry! Just pick any class from our public calendar and tell your group to sign up, then just show up and sit together!
For the Kiddos
Host a unique painting party for your child’s birthday, scout troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here!
How booking works…
- Booking is quick and easy and everything can be done via text or a quick phone call.
- We can set the class up for one payment by the host or we can set it up where everyone can pay online separately.
- If less than 10 painters attend the event, the host is still required to pay for the minimum of 10 painters before the class can begin.
The party may also be paid for in person during the 15-minute set up time. The morning of your party, just let us know your final attendee count so we can set up for them. This count will be your new minimum and what you will be charge for.
- If cancellation is given more than 14 days in advance, there is NO fee. We just simply delete the event from our system and issue store credits to anyone who has paid for seats.
- If cancellation is given less than 14 days in advance, there’s a $150 cancellation fee.
- If the private party is canceled anytime, store credits will be issued to those who have already made their reservation. Sorry, we do not issue refunds.
- If cancellation is not given, and the party does not show up, the card on file will be charged the full party amount and the credit card booking fee in the amount of $420. No exceptions!
Text/Call us at 915.760.6541 for additional info and to book your event. We can’t wait to paint with you and your guests!
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Couples Parties
- Office Parties
- Team Building Workshops
- Kids Parties
- Girl Scouts/Brownies
- Boy Scouts
- Sorority Parties
- Church Groups
- Book Clubs
- Graduation Parties
- Field Trips
- Retirement Parties
- Sports Team Parties
- Holiday Parties
Or any other party you want!
We’ll bring our studio to you…
- You supply the tables & chairs and we’ll bring the rest!
- Offsite events can be booked at anytime! The painting time is approximately an hour and a half to two hours.
- Our instructor will arrive early to set up and help with the painting cleanup.
- You choose the group painting
- There’s a 20 painter minimum for us to come to you and we can host up to 100+ painters.
- The cost is $50/painter and includes all materials- a 16×20 canvas, paint, brushes, etc. There’s a $2/person booking fee if paying by card.
- There’s a $150 travel/set up fee. This includes travel to anywhere less than 30 miles from our westside studio. This also includes the set up art materials: covers for your tables, napkins, easels, and aprons.
Interested in Booking a Private Party?
Sign Your Private Party Contract
Text/call us at 915.760.6541
Cancellation Policy: All reservations made online, over the phone, or in the studios are non-refundable. In addition, we require 24 hours notice of cancellation so we may offer your spot to another customer. A store credit will be given to individuals canceling with at least 24 hours notice from the class time. "No shows" will not be issued store credit or refunds. No Exceptions. I Painted That reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances where registrants will have the option to reschedule or receive a refund.