Sip & Paint Studios in El Paso, TX
We'll guide you step by step to Paint Your Own Painting or Build Your Own Wood Sign.
No Experience Necessary.
Let us take care of everything and host your next special event!
Here’s what you’ll get…
As a host, you’ll get to choose our Canvas & Cocktails Class or our Wood & Wine Workshop.
You’ll get the entire studio to yourselves.
You’ll get the same pricing as our public classes. If your party has 15 or more painters, you’ll receive a store credit for a future class.
You'll get the studio for 15 minutes before and after the class to set up/clean up
Simple set up. Just show up with your favorite drinks & snacks
Simple clean up. Just clean up your food/drink mess and we'll take care of the rest!
Other good things to know about our private parties…
- All El Paso, TX locations are BYOB so wine/adult cocktails and snacks are always welcome!
- Enjoy our complimentary coffee and tea at our Mesilla/Las Cruces, NM location. Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are also welcome.
- Canvas parties are $35/person, Wood Sign parties are $45/person and both have a 10 person minimum.
- Extra studio time is available for purchase. In most cases it’s a flat rate of $50/hour to extend your event.
- If you are thinking about a certain date but notice that there’s already a class on the calendar for that date/time, not to worry! Call us because even if the calendar shows an event, we may not have any attendees signed up for the class yet. If that’s the case you’ll get the time slot!
- We are open 7 days a week so you’ll get to choose what works best for you (subject to artist availability).
- You may view most of our painting by looking at our online calendars. If you prefer to choose one in person, stop by any of our studios during a public class time.
- It’s best to book your private event as soon as you can to get the best time/date and allow your guests to plan. However, we can also book parties at the last minute if our schedule permits and if an artist is available.
Group too small?
Want to attend with a group but don’t think you’ll have the minimum requirement of 10 painters? Not to worry! Just pick any class from our public calendar and tell your group to sign up, then just sit together!
For the Kiddos
Host a unique painting party for your child’s birthday, scout troop, sports team, or dance class! Kids love painting here!
How booking works…
- Booking is quick and easy and everything can be done in 1 quick phone call and an electronic signature
- The reservation may be secured with a credit card. To verify the credit card on file, 2 seats will be charged at the time of booking.
Once the party has been booked and the electronic contract has been signed, the class will be posted online for your guests to register and pay online prior to the party.
- If less than 10 painters attend the event, the hosts credit card will be charged the painter balance to meet the requirement.
The party may also be paid for during the 15-minute set up time. Just let us know before the party your attendee count so we can set up for them. This count will be your new minimum and what you will be charge for.
- If cancellation is given more than 14 days in advance, there is NO fee. We just simply delete the event from our system and turn your 2 paid seats into a store credit.
- If cancellation is given less than 14 days in advance, there’s a $150 cancellation fee and your card on file will be charged the $150 fee minus the cost of the 2 paid seats.
- If the private party is canceled, store credits will be issued to those who have already made their reservation.
- If cancellation is not given, and the party does not show up, the card on file will be charged the full party amount of $350. No exceptions!
Call us anytime at 915.760.6541 for additional information and to book your next event. We can’t wait to paint with you and your guests!
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelor/ette Parties
- Girls Night Out
- Wedding Showers
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Couples Parties
- Office Parties
- Team Building Workshops
- Kids Parties
- Girl Scouts/Brownies
- Boy Scouts
- Sorority Parties
- Church Groups
- Book Clubs
- Graduation Parties
- Field Trips
- Retirement Parties
- Sports Team Parties
- Holiday Parties
Or any other party you want!
We’ll bring our studio to you…
- You supply the tables & chairs and we’ll bring the rest!
- Offsite events can be booked at anytime! The painting time is approximately an hour and a half to two hours.
- Our instructor will arrive early to set up and help with the painting cleanup.
- You choose the group painting
- There’s a 20 painter minimum for us to come to you and we can host up to 100+ painters.
- The cost is $40/painter and includes all materials- a 16x20 canvas, paint, brushes, etc.
- There’s a $150 travel/set up fee. This includes travel to anywhere less than 30 miles from our westside studio. This also includes the set up art materials: covers for your tables, napkins, easels, and aprons.
Interested in Booking a Private Party?
Sign Your Private Party Contract
Cancellation Policy: All reservations made online, over the phone, or in the studios are non-refundable. In addition, we require 48 hours notice of cancellation so we may offer your spot to another customer. A store credit will be given to individuals canceling with at least 48 hours notice from the class time. "No shows" will not be issued store credit or refunds. No Exceptions. I Painted That reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 2 hours prior to the class time and refunded.